Reiki Singapore Review - Guides Of Destiny Heals You


**Below is just my personal experience. Please consult a qualified doctor before trying any alternative method.

New Age of Healing Methods.

 We've heard of TCM, western medicine, homeopathy and etc.


Today I'm going to explore Reiki with Guides of Destiny. I got curious about Reiki due to its growing popularity. I got to know about Reiki since there are a few yoga schools offering Reiki services and I'm pretty acquainted with the yoga scene :)



Reiki, an alternative form of spiritual healing, was developed nearly 100 years ago in Japan by a Buddhist monk named Mikao Usui.  The wordReiki is derived from two Japanese words: rei and ki. Rei means "higher power" or "spiritual power." Ki means "energy." Put together, Reikican be loosely translated as "spiritual life force energy." 


And my Reiki session begins:)
It was held in a small room while I lay on a bed. I like the bed. Very solid bed hahha. Fully clothed of course. With soft and peaceful music playing in the background.
Chris informed me that he would only place his hands lightly on or over specific areas of the head, limbs, and torso using different hand shapes, for between 2 and 5 minutes. His hands can be placed above different areas of the body. But no worries - no physical contact at all. 




I felt warm and tingling sensations over different parts of my body during the session. I was told not to worry about it since it was part of the Reiki process.
The whole session lasted for 60-90mins. 

Verdict: 
My voice became deeper
Felt like I've slept for a long time.

My body felt warm. I also felt calmer after the session. Seems like I'm always hyper hahha:)

Besides Reiki healing, Guides of Destiny also offers Reiki courses and crystal workshops. If you are interested in learning about crystals and about Reiki, drop by Guides of Destiny:)

As usual, don't say bo jio. Quote my code to get a special price for your trial Reiki session at $88

Promotion lasts till Feb 2018.


Guides Of Destiny

122 Owen Road #01-03,
Singapore 218926
Email: Guidesofdestiny@gmail.com
Telephone : 66552914
Facebook : www.facebook.com/GuidesofDestiny
                                          Operating Hours : 11am-6pm (Weekdays)
                                                                      :12:30pm- 6:30pm (Weekend)

Comments

  1. Wow! Interesting. I must research this because I know so many people who are sick and need alternative methods of healing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it helps but generally I feel more energised :)

      Delete
  2. Unique therapy.. I was not of such healing process.. thanks for bringing it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is interesting, I hope I can find someone like this in Philippines. I'm sure this will really help me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment